MY MOVING LABOR FAQ
1. If there is any loss or damages while my goods are in transit who is responsible?The service providers are responsible for damages or loss to any property of the owner. MyMovingLabor is not responsible for damages or losses of any properties or goods. If by any occasion your items are lost or stolen, we ask you to seek proper justice against the sole provider. Please refer to the terms and conditions agreed upon before ordering services.
2. How much do you charge for moving pianos?The cost of moving a piano can vary due to the following factors:
Local moves within a town or city run between $125 for an upright piano with only a few steps and up to $600 for a grand, baby grand or an upright with multiple stairs or difficult access. Long-distance moves including state to state average $700 -$2,000 depending on the distance traveled and the ease of loading and unloading.
3. Do you charge for stairs?
No, we do not charge for stairs. We would consider the 3-4 men crew. A significant number of stairs and/or a long carry distance will definitely add time to your move. We typically recommend the person to add an extra mover onto a move that has stairs.
4. Do you work weekends/holidays?
Yes we are available for holiday moves and we work every Saturday from 9:00am - 2:00pm. We have 24 hr customer service line 866-503-1464 ext 2
5. Will my items be delivered on time?
Yes we will guarantee 100% on time services. In an event if the service provider is running late, we will find another service provider in your area to accommodate the move.
6. Do you offer service providers in my area?
My Moving Labor supplies moving labor and help in every city of every state nationwide. Search through our website for your state and local moving help.
7. Are tips required?
That's really up to you. Some people tip and some people don't. Movers do not expect to be tipped. Tipping is not required but if your crew does a great job, a tip of 2-5% for the entire crew is appropriate.
8. Am I allowed to pay the service providers with money orders or check?
It varies. Most service providers request cash for payments. Each service provider that we use request different forms of payment.
9. Does your company provide same day service moves?
If you placed an order and require service for the same day we will do everything possible to accommodate your request. We require full payment at the time of booking, if we are unsuccessful in scheduling a crew your deposit will be refunded. However, if a crew is confirmed and then a cancellation is made no refund will be provided.
10. Am I allowed to cancel my order after it's been accepted?
A $50 cancellation fee per order is required for all orders that are booked and confirmed, regardless of when the order is canceled. Cancellation requests must be received 24 prior to the service providers arrival at your requested location to avoid cancellation charge. The difference between your deposit and the cancellation fee will be refunded by check within 7-10 business days